Prompt assessment and diagnosis is vital in the successful treatment and rehabilitation of sports injuries.
Our aim is to quickly get you back on the field but not at the expense of proper rehabilitation. Get it done right the first time and avoid recurrances.
In the early inflammatory phase of an injury we protect the injured tissues to allow healing. We then undertake a gradual return to full activity, rehabilitating flexibility, strength, and muscle imbalance.
Contact us today to find out how we can assist you.
- Focus on ACL Reconstructions
- How Physiotherapy Can Help Injury Healing
- Stress Fractures
- Tips for Managing Tendon Injuries
- Common Running Injuries
- Plantar Fasciitis
- ACL Tears
- Olecranon Bursitis
- Runner’s Knee (PFJ Syndrome)
- The Four Biggest Mistakes You Can Make After A Muscle Tear
- Hamstring Tears
- Patella Dislocations
- Focus On Anterior Ankle Impingement
- "Shin Splints"
- Hamstring Injury - Not just a pain in the leg.
- Plantar Fasciopathy
- Achilles tendinopathy
- Knee pain - Patellofemoral syndrome.