Apart from alleviating your pain as quickly as possible, we will help you allow your body to fully recover from an injury or surgery through comprehensive rehabilitation.
We will tailor your programme based on the stages of healing and work towards your ultimate goals.
We work with local and metropolitan surgeons and are highly experienced in rehabilitation of all orthopaedic procedures and conditions.
Rehabilitation is an integral component of recovery from not only surgery, but also sporting, work or recreational injuries.
Contact us today to find out how we can assist you.
- How Do I Know When My Injury Will Heal?
- Shoulder Labral Tears
- Shoulder Dislocations
- What Is Frozen Shoulder?
- Shoulder Instability
- What Is Chronic Ankle Instability?
- Four tips for reducing knee pain
- Shoulder Labral Tears (SLAP Tears)
- Five Reasons To See A Physiotherapist After An Injury